Friday, October 5, 2007

Japanese Cuisine

I learned to appreciate Japanese food some 2 years ago. As time goes by, I enjoy eating
raw salmon,tuna & cod fish with their famous wasabi. Even raw oysters, it takes a while
to learn to eat them with lots of lemon squeezed into it. It is so wonderfully adventurous
the first time I really swallowed the raw oyster.and then the same experience with sashimi.
The sushi, rice rolled with seed weed with ingredients like soft shelled crab, fried chicken meat, cucumber strips, crab stick and lots more as the center filling.
The tempura is merely deep fried battered prawns, brinjal, ladies' fingers, sweet potatoes
and any other vegetables and they are dipped with their sweet soya sauce.
My family and I went to this Sushi King in the Tesco Mall in Klang for out dinner. I find the
food served here is not so nice and lack variety. Anyway, lets take a look at some of the
sushi and bento served

Sushi

Sushi
Bento
This is the conveyor belt carrying the sushi around.

If you share the same interest, ie, food, leave me a line.

,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Making your own sushi is a very simple adventure with all sorts of ingredients you like.Probably you even save half the cost of eating out.Try making sushi rolls with simple steamed crab sticks, raw carrot strips, cucumber strips, omelette strips, fish roe n Japanese mayonnaise.It's delicious enough, more firey with a good dip of wasabi.Happy trying.
Val

"Iwannaeat" said...

Looks simple and it is intersting to
try out the sushi rolls. But then, I
still need a recipe to guide me and
I will learn as it indeed very much
cheaper to prepare your own sushi!